Tuesday, May 10, 2011

2011 BookBite

BookBite continues.  About 25+ in attendance.  Just recently, I was told a few of the attendees are dropping out because it's too big and they can not hear each other.  I may need to make amends but either splitting the group or providing a microphone.  Hmmmm....???
At any rate, as we are feeling the short staff pinch in this economy, I've been leaving the group on their own.  Sometimes it works and other times I get the feeling the group would appreciates a Librarian there.  Hate to say it, guess I have to read the book and stay for the meetings and let staff suck it up while working the desk alone (it's not that bad, is it?).

Nancy Pe'a Adult Services Librarian  OC Public Libraries Tustin Library 345 East Main Street Tustin, CA  92780 714-544-7725 

No comments:

Post a Comment